- Members develop strong business relationships through networking at SCMA events.
- SCMA members aspire to highest professional standards in the industry treating customers and other members with honesty, integrity, and accuracy.
- Members have the right to display the SCMA logo on company business forms, communications, and advertisements.
- Every SCMA member has a listing and web link on the SCMA website making our members easy to find.
- Every SCMA member has a listing in the Annual Membership Directory that is printed and distributed to members each year.
- The Annual Meeting and Market Place brings operator buyers and travel industry sellers from all over the United States together. There are educational sessions for members. The market place session is a time where the operators are seated in booths. During market place associates will visit the operator booths and give a 5 minute presentation about their company. The associates will also present any materials to operators in a three-hole punch plastic sleeve that fit in a three-ring binder. The meeting registration fee does not include your hotel room stay. Members are not automatically registered for the Annual Meeting when they reserve a hotel room stay.
- SCMA maintains a relationship with other state motorcoach associations and tourism entities through regular communications to stay up-to-date on issues affecting members.
- SCMA’s professional association management team has over fifty years of combined experience in the motorcoach industry.
- SCMA’s Board of Directors promote legislation to enhance the motorcoach industry in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas.
Annual Membership Directory
The South Central Motorcoach Association publishes an annual membership directory that is a tour/charter/equipment/service resource that includes operator members and associate members representing all aspects of the travel and tourism industry. The directory is an excellent resource for valuable contacts in the motorcoach industry.
The South Central Motorcoach Association publishes a quarterly newsletter featuring the latest regulatory news, briefs on important legislative developments, coach industry news, and informative travel and tourism information.
Find a Current Member
Associates – Attractions, Hotels, Restaurants, Sales Service & Products, Theatres, Tour Receptives, Tourism Agencies, and Tour Operators.
Operators – Motorcoach owners and operators in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.